I’m so pleased to begin offering my sixth grade materials! It all starts with my collection of essential sixth grade documents.
In this packet you’ll find my most essential Waldorf Grade Six documents. It is not a full curriculum guide but it gives a brief picture of the year as a whole and includes some of the most important documents that provided a framework for our work for the year.
- The Upper Grades Morning Verse — The translation I like best.
- A Grade Six Sample Block Rotation — When should you teach each main lesson block? Here is my calendar of the year in the form of main lesson content.
- A Grade Six Sample Weekly Schedule — Including my thoughts on what is the best weekly schedule.
- A Grade Six Sample Main Lesson Rhythm — The nuts and bolts of how that two hour main lesson block is spent.
- A Grade Six Curriculum Overview — A small taste of how and why the Waldorf Grade Six curriculum meets the 12 year old.
- A Main Lesson Book Liner — Does your students’ writing slope down the page? Print this out and have them put it behind their work to keep straight lines.
I hope to follow in the coming weeks with guides for many of the sixth grade main lesson blocks. Watch this space for updates.