I’m so excited to announce that my Waldorf 6th Grade Physics Guide is finished!
If you’re getting ready to teach 6th grade, you’re in luck! Because I’ve been working on putting together my 6th grade materials so now I’ve got just what you need to make the year go smoothly
Sixth Grade Basics will give you the big picture overview of what you need to know to teach the year.
My Rocks and Minerals Guide just got a makeover, with 30 new photographs of main lesson pages!
My Astronomy Guide is one of my most popular guides ever!
And now my Sixth Grade Physics Guide is ready to go!
You know those times when you take out your old work and feel suddenly satisfied with everything you’ve done? That’s exactly the experience I had putting this Physics guide together. Those kids worked hard and learned a lot!
In this guide you’ll find . . .
- a 25-page pdf document with explanation of main lesson format, an outline for the block, and day-by-day curriculum content with instructions for demonstrations
- ideas for review activities
- nearly 50 photos of main lesson pages
- handouts, dictations and a demonstration write-up form
- a block test
- a block summary and evaluation form
- primary resource suggestions
- product recommendations
This is my most thorough block to date — I wish I had it before I started teaching the block!
And keep watching the site — it looks like 6th grade Geometry is next on my list!
Not quite ready for sixth grade yet? Check out my Grade Five curriculum guides here.